GORILLA STORE SAYS YOU SHOULD BE FLOSSING EVERYDAY!
The Gorilla Store Floss Band is an essential performance tool and should be a staple in the gym bag of every athlete looking to improve range, restore joint mechanics, or unglue matted down or previously injured tissue. Compression tack and flossing works on many levels; including re-perfusing tissues that have become stiff or gone cold after injury, and by compressing swelling out of tissues and joints.
Because the Gorilla Store Floss Band can be used while actually performing the movement the athlete is trying to change, its effect on sliding surface and restoration and tissue mobilisation is unmatched.
Our black floss band is thicker than standard. This provides more compression and is better suited in difficult areas like the high hips, thighs and calves. This band is also great for larger athletes like powerlifters and strongmen when more compression is needed. 2.1m length is perfect for individuals.
- Length: 2.1m
- Colour: Black
- Width: 5cm
- Thickness: 1.5mm (Black)
- Material: Natural Latex Rubber
- Max Stretch: 150% of length
- Improved Range of Motion (ROM).
- Helps to restore joint mechanics and free previously injured (scar tissue) tissue.
- Promotes blood flow to joints that receive poor circulation.
When to use
- The Gorilla Floss can be used at any time, warm up, cool down, and in between workouts.
- Floss before a workout utilizing exercise specific movements. Use it after a lift, it helps to keep soreness down and helps to initiate and speed up recovery. Use it on the day(s) after a tough workout.
- It can be used every night before you go to sleep. 6null
How to use
- Wrap the anchor strip around the joint or soft tissue area.
- From there, use roughly 50% tension or pull and overlap the bands.
- Tuck the end of the band under itself.
Please contact us for wholesale options
For more information check out Mobility WOD
Disclaimer: The product is made of latex and should not be used if you have any allergies related to latex. The product should never be worn for longer than two minutes and removed immediately if there is discolouration in the wrapped limb, pins and needles are experienced and major pain is felt. Please also do not use on your head, neck, chest, torso or back.