The Gorilla Store Cork Yoga Mat was created with comfort in mind. We developed a fine grain cork surface for a soft feel, with no sacrifice on grip which increases with moisture. Never worry about slipping. Care is easy with a naturally antimicrobial surface eliminating germs and bacteria, and a closed cell foam bottom that won’t absorb moisture or smells.
Top side: Premium grade, non-slip, natural cork.
Bottom side: Comfortable, 6mm thick closed-cell, slip-resistant foam free of PVC, plasticizers, and latex.
Specifications: 182cm x 66cm | 6mm thick | 11cm diameter rolled
- Superior non-slip grip wet or dry.
- Lightweight & portable. Weight is just 1.2 kgs.
- Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Premium cushioning is the ideal balance of comfort and support.
- Anti-microbial cork surface naturally kills bacteria and germs.
- Be kind to your body, no PVC’s or latex.
Cleaning the top (cork side) of the mat is recommended once a week with normal practice. If used daily or for hot yoga clean the cork after every practice. This helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat looking and smelling fresh. Spray the mat with a natural yoga mat cleaner and allow to air dry with the mat laying out flat.
The cork surface increases grip when wet. Sprinkle water on your mat where your hand and feet go before practice for added traction.