Get your kids heart rate up with a skipping rope, ideal for kids to perfect their skipping:
- Highly durable
- Compact and lightweight
- Revolution speed: medium
- Ideal for beginners
- Fully adjustable so the rope can grow with your kid
Why must your kids jump rope:
- Improves coordination. Coordination refers to working arms and legs in a coordinated, effective way. This is incredibly important for children of a young age to complete everyday activities in school and out, from tying up their shoelaces to playing sport.
- Improves fitness. Skipping is a fantastic option for improving cardiovascular fitness and endurance for other sports your little ones may want to practice.
- Aids brain development. Jumping aids both the right and left sides of your growing explorer’s brain. It can improve reading skills, spatial awareness and make them more mentally alert, all very important factors for focus and creativity.
- Improves the ability to stay calm. By working their brain and body at the same time, skipping can help your young explorers to remain calm in stressful situations.